Obligation to Set Solar Panel Installation Targets
The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry has decided to require companies that use a lot of fossil fuels, such as factories, to set targets foe the introduction of solar panels starting next fiscal year. This move is aimed at expanding the use of renewable energy.
The target is about 12,000 businesses that use more than 1,500 kiloliters of crude oil per year. They are required to report annually to the government on the progress of their plans. By making it mandatory, the government hopes to support a plan to increase the share of renewable energy in total power generation from 40% to 50% by 2040, making it the largest source of power generation.
Recently, global environmental issues have become more serious, and I thought that renewable energy would bring us one step closer to achieving a sustainable society. In addition, renewable energy is environmentally friendly, and I hope that such initiatives will spread.

I think this is good because it is good for environment. However, I'm worried about whether there will be enough electricity with solar power.
返信削除