European Agricultural Machinery Manufacturer: Unmanned Tractor

     Two European farm machinery manufacturers announced that a fully unmanned and autonomous tractor successfully plowed 20.8 hectares in one day. The company claims this is the first world record for autonomous-driving farm machinery.

    The depth of plowing was 22.5 cm. The speed at which it went straight ahead was 8km/h. The machine was stopped only once to refill fuel. They spent 18.4 liters of fuel per hectare. According to the announcement, it would take two days for a person to drive and work the same area with a regular tractor. Since it is unmanned, the work can be done at night. The finish was also uniform, the company said.

    Recently, farmers are facing a labor shortage, and I believe that this opportunity will help solve that problem. I believe it would also improve efficiency.



Reference
Yahoo. (2025, July 18). "World Record Unmanned Tractor Capable of Tilling 20 Hectares a Day Demonstrated by European Agricultural Machinery Manufacturer." https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/6a0dbcdc34c84ea1418e4fe54840af0cd6667998.


    

コメント

  1. It is well known that AI has recently begun to be used in the world of agriculture, but it is surprising that it can plow completely unmanned and auto,automatically.

    返信削除
  2. I hope this tractor will be popularized in Japan as soon as possible.

    返信削除
  3. Autonomous driving should be promoted more.

    返信削除
  4. That’s a remarkable advancement. I hope it will be utilized in many places soon.

    返信削除
  5. Agricultural problems are very difficult, but I think there are many ways to solve them.

    返信削除
  6. The aging of farmers is a problem, so using machines is very important.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Open AI, Abandoned Conversion to a For-Profit Company

Gasoline Prices Down, but will Go Up Next Week?

Growing Rice without Water