About 30% of German Immigrants Considering Leaving the Country.

 This time I saw news about  immigration.

It was revealed that nearly 30% of immigrants living on Germany are considering leaving the country for economic reasons and discrimination. According to a report published by the German Federal Institute for Employment Research, 26% of immigrants said they had considered leaving the country. They cited a variety of reasons, but a large percentage cited dissatisfaction with economic opportunities and tax burden. 

In Germany, labor shortages are becoming more serious due to the retirement of older workers. Millions of immigrant workers are expected to be needed to stabilize the labor market. The government has tried to remedy this problem by increasing the number of work visas issued. However, the illegal immigration problem has started domestic politics and  complicated the situation. 

The report recommended that the government take steps to ease bureaucracy and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. 

Regarding immigration, while it can help solve labor shortages, crimes are also being committed by immigrants. Not only this, but also things such as immigrants being discriminated by the citizens of the country are happening, and we found out that the immigration issue is very complicated.


 Authority: Yahoo news

Reference

Yahoo news. (2025, June 27). Germany, where far-right parties are making great strides, nearly 30% of immigrants are considering leaving the country, citing discrimination and other reasons.https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/f1c28bf9a90a3bb3c31d46386d4bc37d0f781187.


コメント

  1. This problem is likely to become a serious issue in Japan soon.

    返信削除
  2. I knew that Germany has received lots of immigrants but I didn't know such problems were occurred. I think this is difficult to balance the benefits for both German people and immigrants.

    返信削除
  3. I believe Japan is also suffering from such problems due to population decline.

    返信削除
  4. That’s a very interesting article you shared. I think this part especially deserves attention: “People with higher education levels, financial independence, and successful social integration tend to consider leaving Germany to resettle in other countries. Those most needed for Germany’s future workforce are the ones most likely to leave.”
    Germany is a unique country given its history, and now far-right parties are gaining influence again. This right-left division is a significant trend in many countries. It’s an issue we can’t ignore, and I think there’s no doubt that embracing diversity and inclusion remains essential.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Open AI, Abandoned Conversion to a For-Profit Company

Gasoline Prices Down, but will Go Up Next Week?

Growing Rice without Water