Increase in The Price of Rice
Increase in The Price of Rice
These days, I often watch the news that the price of rice is rising. It is believed that it is taking time to distribute the stockpiled rice.
The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries has released the results of its report on the sales volume of stockpiled rice. According to the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, "only 2,761 tons, or 1% of the 210,000 tons of stockpiled rice that was delivered to wholesalers from Zen-Noh and Zen Shuren between March 17 and 30, was sold".
In Japan, rice is the most eaten food. Thus, increase in rice prices affects our lives. You may have to change staple foods. I would like to see prices go back to normal as soon as possible. I hope that the government and others will work to ensure that stockpiled rice is available.

As a Japanese person, I find the rising price of rice very troubling.
返信削除I prefer rice to bread, so I hope this issue is resolved soon too.
返信削除I believe the rise in rice prices is largely due to a poor rice crop.
返信削除Rice is something we eat every day so it's really important, so I hope the price will go down.
返信削除The amount of stockpiled rice on the market is still small. I hope there will be no fraudulent or unscrupulous businesses.
返信削除I like to eat rice so I hope I will see prices go back to normal as soon as possible, too!
返信削除I live alone, so the rising price of rice is a big problem for me.
返信削除