Gasoline Price

  The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry  announced that the fixed subsidy payment for gasoline will be 7.4 yen per liter as a measure against high prices. Gasoline prices will gradually decline and will be reflected in retail prices about two to three weeks ahead. There is still inventory in the tanks at the gas station before the price drop. The price may not come down until these are sold out. Also, whether the price will go down or not depends on the store.

I found the mechanism more difficult than I had expected. I hope the price of gasoline will go down because a car is an essential means of transportation. Experts said there is a possibility that prices could go up, so I hope such a thing will not happen.





 

 

  

コメント

  1. ガソリンの価格が高騰していて少しでも安くガソリンを入れるために少し遠くのガソリンスタンドまで行っています。

    返信削除
  2. I was surprised to see this policy in place, as I had noticed recently that gasoline has been cheap.

    返信削除
  3. Gasoline costs a lot of money, so it's nice to see gas prices go down.

    返信削除
  4. The cost of gasoline for cars has been very high, so I hope it goes down!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Open AI, Abandoned Conversion to a For-Profit Company

Gasoline Prices Down, but will Go Up Next Week?

Growing Rice without Water