3 Billion Yen Roadside Station

  I read a news that  Roadside Station which costs 3 billion will be built.  They are planning to construct a “Roadside Station” on an area of approximately 4.3 hectares, or about the size of the Tokyo Dome. The roadside station is scheduled to open in 2028. It is planned to have a farm products direct sales shop, a food court, and other facilities.  The total project cost is 3 billion yen. However,  some citizens oppose this plan. There are those who object that the budget would be better spent on other things.

 I often hear that roadside stations are popular these days. I thought it was a good idea because it will lead to the revitalization of the region. However, the management of roadside stations is difficult and often fails. I heard that the key to success is people and goods, and I am wondering how this plan will be carried out in the future.




コメント

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. I think the construction of roadside stations is very good in terms of promotion. However, considering the budget, I don't think it's absolutely necessary to make it.

    返信削除
  3. It's amazing how much money is involved!

    返信削除
  4. I thought it was a very exciting project since I heard that roadside stations and parking areas are very popular these days.

    返信削除
  5. I think this idea is very good because if Roadside Station are constructed, citizens will be able to make their advantages known for people who don't know. Therefore, I hope to success this idea.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Open AI, Abandoned Conversion to a For-Profit Company

Gasoline Prices Down, but will Go Up Next Week?

Growing Rice without Water